Would you like to join a friendly team at our award-winning, family holiday park?
Salary: £22K to £25K plus pension.
Location: Trevose Head, North Cornwall.
Mother Ivey’s Bay Holiday Park is a multi-award-winning family-owned business on the north coast of Cornwall, near Padstow. As a result of recent growth, with the opening of the nearby Martha’s Orchard site in Constantine, the board is looking to recruit a Finance Assistant. It is a full-time position though candidates seeking a part-time role will be considered.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate at least three years’ experience of working in a commercial environment, and ideally will hold a professional qualification such as AAT.
Essentially the role will involve:
- Responsibility for the purchase and sales ledger control.
- A detailed working knowledge of Sage.
- In addition, a suitable person for the role will have the following personal attributes:
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work within a small team and communicate well at all levels of the organisation.
- High level of integrity and dependability.
- Hands-on with a can-do attitude.
Please click here to download the full job description.
Interested candidates in the first instance should email their CV and accompanying details of current package, notice period and availability to:
Tam Conradie, Finance Manager (email@example.com)