Boasting stunning views over Mother Ivey's Bay, and central to all site facilities.
The Green boasts a central location with outstanding views across Mother Ivey’s Bay and over to the Padstow Lifeboat Station.
Our beautiful golden sandy beach is just a 2 minute walk away. The pitches are close to all amenities, washing areas and shower blocks in the Palace.
Our all inclusive pitch prices means there are no hidden extras.
You are welcome to pick a particular site when booking your holiday.
Please do remember that our most popular pitches tend to get reserved well in advance, especially in Peak Season, so be prepared to accept a different site or to change your dates, if possible.
To download a printable plan of the Park please click here.
Camping & Touring Pitches
- Approximate pitch sizes are given in the tables below
- Your equipment, including your car plus any extra car, must fit SIDE-BY-SIDE on the pitch.
- Please leave a 3m gap between neighbours and please do not use the open area in front of the pitches to site your equipment.
- The Meadows are closed for 2021
- Breathable groundsheets must be used on all pitches.
- Additional charges are made for Dogs and Extra Cars.
- You are welcome to book any of our pitches without electricity, water or drainage. If you require this option, please call our reception team who can check availability and make your booking for you.
Camping & Touring Season 2021
LOW SEASON: 27th March – 27th May and 1st October – 1st November
MID SEASON: 28th May – 8th July and 31st August – 30th September
HIGH SEASON: 9th July – 30th August
We strongly recommend that you take out Holiday Insurance to protect you in the event that you are unable to take your holiday.
All prices include VAT.
2021 Touring Pitch Prices
Short breaks are welcome. Please get in touch for availability or click here to book online.
There are a wide range of facilities available to all our customers.
There is limited Wi-Fi and mobile phone coverage (depending on your provider) at the Park due to its remote location on the Trevose Headland. We currently have a Wi-Fi hot-spot in one of our chalets. Please ask at reception for details.
The launderette is situated behind reception.
Peace and quiet
In response to our customers’ requirements, we have no bars, no clubs, no discos and no restaurants to disturb the calm environment of our park. At the request of our customers, we insist on silence from 11 pm to 7 am so that everybody can get a good night’s sleep, lulled by the hypnotic sound of the Atlantic waves breaking on the beach below.
If you can tear your children away from the beach, our purpose-built adventure playground and large open play area (for ball games, team games and kite-flying) will keep them occupied for hours. Both these areas are situated in The Meadows.
The shop is located next to reception. It provides a popular range of groceries – including many locally produced goods, newspapers, camping accessories, toys and other items.
The telephone boxes are situated behind reception.