The Square provides one of our most sheltered areas.
The Square provides one of the most sheltered areas of the Park for Motorhomes and Tourers. All of the pitches have electrical hook-up and it is close to all our amenities, washing areas and shower blocks in the Palace.You are welcome to book any of our pitches without an electrical hook-up, water or drainage – please call our reception team who can check availability and make your booking for you.
No dogs are allowed in The Square.
You are welcome to pick a particular site when booking your holiday.
Please do remember that our most popular pitches tend to get reserved well in advance, especially in Peak Season, so be prepared to accept a different site or to change your dates, if possible.
Click here to download a map of The Park
Camping & Touring Pitch Prices 2019
- Approximate pitch sizes are given in the tables below
- Your equipment, including your car plus any extra car, must fit SIDE-BY-SIDE on the pitch.
- Please leave a 3m gap between neighbours and please do not use the open area in front of the pitches to site your equipment.
- During our high season we open The Meadows, a separate area catering specifically for tents.
- Breathable groundsheets must be used on all pitches.
- Additional charges are made for Dogs and Extra Cars.
- You are welcome to book any of our pitches without electricity, water or drainage. If you require this option, please call our reception team who can check availability and make your booking for you.
LOW SEASON: March 29th to May 23rd and September 30th to November 3rd
MID SEASON: May 24th to July 11th and September 2nd to September 29th
HIGH SEASON: July 12th to September 1st
We strongly recommend that you take out Holiday Insurance to protect you in the event that you are unable to take your holiday.
All prices include VAT.
2019 Touring Pitch Prices
Short breaks are welcome. Please get in touch for availability or click here to book online.
There are a wide range of facilities available to all our customers.
There is limited Wi-Fi and mobile phone coverage (depending on your provider) at the Park due to its remote location on the Trevose Headland. We currently have a Wi-Fi hot-spot in one of our chalets. Please ask at reception for details.
The launderette is situated behind reception.
Peace and quiet
In response to our customers’ requirements, we have no bars, no clubs, no discos and no restaurants to disturb the calm environment of our park. At the request of our customers, we insist on silence from 11 pm to 7 am so that everybody can get a good night’s sleep, lulled by the hypnotic sound of the Atlantic waves breaking on the beach below.
If you can tear your children away from the beach, our purpose-built adventure playground and large open play area (for ball games, team games and kite-flying) will keep them occupied for hours. Both these areas are situated in The Meadows.
The shop is located next to reception. It provides a popular range of groceries – including many locally produced goods, newspapers, camping accessories, toys and other items.
The telephone boxes are situated behind reception.