Only open during our busy high season – The Meadows, our tent only area, offers a combination of exciting views and close proximity to our play areas.
During our busy high season we open the additional Meadows Field which has stunning views across the bay to the Padstow Lifeboat Station. Close to the play areas and football pitch, the lovely Meadows area is the perfect location for your family camping trip.
The Meadows Field is a special area to us and we want to preserve the ambiance of traditional tenting. As a result, this area is only suitable for cars (strictly one car per pitch) and no pickup trucks, vans, commercial vehicles, or camper vans are permitted. Please choose from any of our other four camping areas, Booby's, The Green, Deluxe or The Square if you have any of these vehicles.
A variety of pitches and numbered pitches are available, some with electrical hook-up – Please call our reception team who can check availability and make your booking for you.
The Meadows has a variety of pitches and numbered pitches are available, some with electrical hook-up.
The pitches in the centre of The Meadows are not bookable in advance.
Click here to download a map of The Meadows
Camping & Touring Pitch Prices 2019
- Approximate pitch sizes are given in the tables below.
- Your equipment including your car, must fit SIDE-BY-SIDE on the pitch.
- Please leave a 3m gap between neighbours and please do not use the open area in front of the pitches to site your equipment.
- During our high season we open The Meadows, a separate area catering specifically for tents and one car only. Please see booking conditions for permitted vehicles.
- Breathable groundsheets must be used on all pitches.
- Additional charges are made for Dogs. Please note extra cars are not permitted in The Meadows.
- You are welcome to book any of our pitches without an electrical hook-up, water and drainage – please call our reception team who can check availability and make your booking for you.
HIGH SEASON: July 12th to September 1st
2019 Touring Pitch Prices
We strongly recommend that you take out Holiday Insurance to protect you in the event that you are unable to take your holiday. All prices include VAT.
There are a wide range of facilities available to all our customers.
There is limited Wi-Fi and mobile phone coverage (depending on your provider) at the Park due to its remote location on the Trevose Headland. We currently have a Wi-Fi hot-spot in one of our chalets. Please ask at reception for details.
The launderette is situated behind reception.
Peace and quiet
In response to our customers’ requirements, we have no bars, no clubs, no discos and no restaurants to disturb the calm environment of our park. At the request of our customers, we insist on silence from 11 pm to 7 am so that everybody can get a good night’s sleep, lulled by the hypnotic sound of the Atlantic waves breaking on the beach below.
If you can tear your children away from the beach, our purpose-built adventure playground and large open play area (for ball games, team games and kite-flying) will keep them occupied for hours. Both these areas are situated in The Meadows.
The shop is located next to reception. It provides a popular range of groceries – including many locally produced goods, newspapers, camping accessories, toys and other items.
The telephone boxes are situated behind reception.