Booking Conditions & Bye-laws
IMPORTANT – Please read before making a booking
Hire Caravans Fleet
- All bookings commence at 4.00 pm on day of arrival and caravans must be vacated by 10.00 am at the latest on the day of departure. Please notify us of arrival after 5.00 pm as we reserve the right to re-let the accommodation if notification has not been received.
- The number of persons including children must be stated at the time of booking and must not exceed the number of berths. Bed linen is provided – but please bring your own towels.
- Breakages and damage must be reported and paid for. The Company reserves the right to charge a cleaning fee of £40.00 if the caravan is not left in a suitable state. (Additional vacuum cleaners are available at reception).
- Only 1 car is included in the price of caravan hire. Please note vans and motorhomes are not allowed in the static caravan areas.
Tourers and Tents
- Bookings commence at 12.00 noon on the day of arrival and cease at 11.00 am on the day of departure. Specific pitches may be booked and whilst every effort will be made to provide these, they cannot be guaranteed. Touring units may not be sited or occupied until booked in. No pitching after 10.00 pm.
- A 3 metre gap must be left between your tent/tourer and the neighbouring boundaries.
- Hook-ups and Deluxe pitches: The Company cannot accept responsibility for any accident or damage arising from the use of unsuitable electrical equipment. Customers pitching on an electrical hook-up without permission will be charged accordingly and may be requested to move.
- Early Arrivals. If your pitch is occupied, please note there is NO holding area for early arrivals. If your pitch is vacant, a charge will be made for early occupation.
- We only permit breathable groundsheets on our pitches.
- A gazebo is only permitted where it fits within the boundaries of a numbered pitch or where a separate pitch has been booked for it.
- We regret that private generators are not permitted.
- The Meadows Field is reserved for traditional tenting. As a result, this area is only suitable for cars (strictly one car per pitch) and no vans, commercial vehicles, pick-ups, transporters or campervans are permitted.
- A booking is a contract and the first person named on the booking is responsible for the total price of the accommodation or pitch.
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is payable at the time of booking.
- The balance due on the holiday is payable at least six weeks before your holiday commences. We reserve the right to re-let if payment has not been received by the due date.
- All payments made are non-refundable.
- All prices include VAT at the standard rate. Any changes in rates will be adjusted at the time of your holiday.
- Refunds will not be given for reasons beyond the control of the Park, e.g. bad weather or equipment failure.
- We strongly recommend that you take out Holiday Insurance to protect you in the event that you are unable to take your holiday.
- Pedestrian priority on all Park roads. Drivers and cyclists to keep to walking speed. Drivers must hold a current driving licence and be covered by insurance. For safety reasons roller skates, roller blades and skateboards are not allowed anywhere on the Park.
- Toilets and showers are open 24 hours a day. Young children must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Noise. Please show consideration to your neighbours and keep noise down – particularly between 11.00 pm and 7.30 am.
- Rubbish and recycling facilities are provided within easy reach of all units. Please recycle to help reduce waste. Help to keep the Park immaculate by keeping your pitch clean and tidy. Doggy litter bins are also provided.
- Notices, signs and directions posted in the Park must be observed.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission to, or eject from the Park, any dog which it considers inappropriate as a family pet. Dogs must be kept on leads (not exceeding 2 metres) at all times on the Park and between 10.00 am and 6.00 pm on the beach. Please exercise dogs off the Park and beach. (Should accidents happen, please clear up). DO NOT leave dogs unattended at any time.
- Dogs are not permitted in ‘The Square’, the children’s adventure play area, shop, launderette or toilet/shower blocks.
- Do not leave dogs unattended.
- HIRE CARAVANS: Please remember your dog’s bedding. Dogs are not allowed on beds or settees.
- Maximum of two dogs allowed.
- No other pets are permitted.
- Sorry – no single sex groups or unsupervised young groups. Mother Ivey’s Bay is a family park and bookings are only accepted from couples or families. Only one family group per pitch. No Group Bookings.
- Should the Company have to cancel a booking for any reason whatsoever the liability of the Company will be limited to a refund of the monies paid.
- NO Supermarket deliveries are permitted on Park.
- The Company and its employees accept no liability for loss or damage to persons or property about the Park, nor for any equipment or facilities which may be temporarily out of use.
- We do not knowingly allow anyone to stay who has a record of any order indicating antisocial behaviour, violence, abuse, public disorder, or criminal damage or any other form of antisocial behaviour; or is a convicted sex offender, subject to the notification requirements of the Sexual Offences Act 2003; or subject to a Risk of Sexual Harm Order or Child Abduction Notice. By making a booking, you are confirming that the above does not apply to anyone in your party. If it later becomes known to us that this is not the case, we reserve the right to cancel your booking and require you, and all members of your party, to leave the park, without refund.
- Any person in breach of our Booking Conditions and Bye-laws, plus any person causing offence to other guests may, at the discretion of the Park Management, be asked to leave immediately. No refund will be given.
- Gates are locked to vehicles between midnight and 7.00 am.
- Barbecues in a proper container are permitted on the Park and beach. No open fires. Please do not put disposable BBQs on the grass.
- Boats are not permitted on the Park or the beach without prior written permission from the Park.
- Cars. Only one extra car (including day visitors) per booking. Extra cars on touring pitches must comply with pitching rules i.e. all equipment must fit side-by side on pitch. All visitors will be charged the daily ‘extra car’ rate for touring customers.
All visitors must register at Reception.
We operate a ‘walking’ speed limit (never exceeding 5mph) with pedestrian priority around the Park. Please watch out for children.
Children must be accompanied in the showers and toilets.
Skateboarding and Roller Blades are not permitted anywhere on the Park. No drones, BBGuns or Bow and Arrows allowed. Ball games and kites are permitted in the Meadows only.
In deference to others, please always use TVs etc at a low volume.
No noise between 11.00 pm and 7.30 am.
Dogs on leads are welcome but they must not be left unattended. In addition, dogs must be on leads on the beach between 10 am and 6 pm. Dog-fouling anywhere on the Park, Meadows, beach, and cliff path must be cleared up and placed in the doggy litter bins sited around the Park.
Please do not feed the seagulls.
Written permission must be obtained from the Park Management before boats are brought to the Park or taken onto our private beach.
Please sort your waste and use the recycling bins provided at the designated refuse points.
Portable barbeques may be used but open fires are not permitted. Please do not burn the grass.
The Park Owner accepts no liability for any accident to persons or property howsoever caused on or about the Park.
Anyone found defacing or causing damage to any buildings, equipment, or property on the Park faces immediate eviction and prosecution. Please note that parents are responsible for their children’s actions.
The Park Owner reserves the right to evict any person or group of persons not complying with the Booking Conditions and these Bye-laws.
At Mother Ivey’s Bay we are dedicated to doing our best to ensure that you have a happy and memorable holiday. Please click here to book your holiday online.