Touring pitch prices 2016
Approximate pitch sizes are given in the table below
- Your equipment, including your car plus any extra car, must fit SIDE-BY-SIDE on the pitch.
- Please leave a 3m gap between neighbours and please do not use the open area in front of the pitches to site your equipment.
- During our high season we open The Meadows, a separate area catering specifically for tents.
- Breathable groundsheets must be used on all pitches.
- Additional charges are made for Dogs and Extra Cars.
LOW SEASON March 27 to May 21 and October 5 to November 1
MID SEASON May 22 to July 9 and September 3 to October 4
HIGH SEASON July 10 to September 2
We strongly recommend that you take out Holiday Insurance to protect you in the event that you are unable to take your holiday.[table “2” not found /]