Camping & Touring Pitches
- Approximate pitch sizes are given in the tables below
- Your equipment, including your car plus any extra car, must fit SIDE-BY-SIDE on the pitch.
- Please leave a 3m gap between neighbours and please do not use the open area in front of the pitches to site your equipment.
- Breathable groundsheets must be used on all pitches.
- Additional charges are made for Dogs and Extra Cars.
- You are welcome to book any of our pitches without electricity, water or drainage. If you require this option, please call our reception team who can check availability and make your booking for you.
Camping & Touring Season 2024
LOW SEASON: 30th March – 23rd May and 1st October – 3rd November
MID SEASON: 24th May – 11th July and 2nd September – 30th September
HIGH SEASON: 12th July – 1st September
2024 Touring Pitch Prices
We strongly recommend that you take out Holiday Insurance to protect you in the event that you are unable to take your holiday.
All prices include VAT.