01 August 2022:
Camping & Touring Pitches
- Approximate pitch sizes are given in the tables below
- Your equipment, including your car plus any extra car, must fit SIDE-BY-SIDE on the pitch.
- Please leave a 3m gap between neighbours and please do not use the open area in front of the pitches to site your equipment.
- The Meadows are closed for 2022
- Breathable groundsheets must be used on all pitches.
- Additional charges are made for Dogs and Extra Cars.
- You are welcome to book any of our pitches without electricity, water or drainage. If you require this option, please call our reception team who can check availability and make your booking for you.
Camping & Touring Season 2023
LOW SEASON: 1st April – 25th May and 1st October – 29th October
MID SEASON: 26th May – 13th July and 4th September – 30th September
HIGH SEASON: 14th July – 3rd September
2023 Touring Pitch Prices
We strongly recommend that you take out Holiday Insurance to protect you in the event that you are unable to take your holiday.
All prices include VAT.