Camping & Touring Pitch Prices
19 August 2015:
Camping & Touring Pitch Prices 2019
- Approximate pitch sizes are given in the tables below
- Your equipment, including your car plus any extra car, must fit SIDE-BY-SIDE on the pitch.
- Please leave a 3m gap between neighbours and please do not use the open area in front of the pitches to site your equipment.
- During our high season we open The Meadows, a separate area catering specifically for tents.
- Breathable groundsheets must be used on all pitches.
- Additional charges are made for Dogs and Extra Cars.
- You are welcome to book any of our pitches without an electrical hook-up, water or drainage – please call our reception team who can check availability and make your booking for you.
LOW SEASON: March 29th to May 23rd and September 30th to November 3rd
MID SEASON: May 24th to July 11th and September 2nd to September 29th
HIGH SEASON: July 12th to September 1st
We strongly recommend that you take out Holiday Insurance to protect you in the event that you are unable to take your holiday.
All prices include VAT.
2019 Touring Pitch Prices
Short breaks are welcome. Please get in touch for availability or click here to book online.