How To Find Us
We want you to find your way easily to Mother Ivey’s Bay, the postcode for the Park is PL28 8SL.
We recommend these routes…
Please be aware that there are currently roadworks in Bodmin town centre and we strongly advise you to plan an alternative route to avoid these. If approaching from Exeter on the A30 please take the A395 exit to North Cornwall, Camelford and Wadebridge. If approaching from Plymouth and the A38, please plan your route to avoid Bodmin town centre.
Travelling by car – the scenic route
- Take ‘Wadebridge’ bypass, A39 (signposted Newquay and Truro).
Turn right onto A389 (signposted Padstow).
- Follow this road through St Issey and Little Petherick.
- Turn right at T junction, signposted A389 to Padstow.
- Just before Padstow, turn left onto the B3276 Newquay road.
- Follow this road through Windmill, go past the signs for Trevone.
- 400 yards past Windmill, take the next right turn, signposted for Harlyn and Mother Ivey’s Bay.
- Follow this road through Harlyn.
- Turn right at the top of the hill, signposted Mother Ivey’s Bay (careful – sharp blind turning!).
- Take the next turning on the right, signposted Mother Ivey’s Bay.
- We are the 2nd on the right.
Travelling by car – the towing route
- Follow the A30 dual carriageway to Indian Queens
- Turn off at Indian Queens and take the 3rd exit A39 signposted to Wadebridge
- Follow this road to the 3rd roundabout (Winnards Perch)
- Turn left at this roundabout signposted to Padstow (B3274)
- Follow this road for about 3 miles, turn left for St Merryn
- At next crossroads go straight across and follow the sign for St Merryn
- Turn left at crossroads in St Merryn (there is a garage on the right)
- Take the next right turn (400 yards) signposted to Trevose Golf Club and Constantine Bay Stores
- At the golf club turn right at the sharp left hand bend
- This road takes you across the golf course
- Turn left at the next junction signposted Mother Ivey’s Bay
- We are the 2nd on the right
Please allow plenty of time for your journey, especially if you are not used to our Cornish lanes.
There is a limited service only. A timetable is available in Reception. The nearest bus stop is opposite Constantine Bay Stores (1 mile).
The nearest station is Newquay (14 miles), but this is a branch line with a limited service. The nearest mainline station is Bodmin Parkway (16 miles).
The nearest airport is Newquay International (12 miles).
A list of local operators is available in Reception.